Unless I’m going to some “asian” club or am in asia, asian dudes have a slight disadvantage when it comes to meeting attractive women in loud, dark, “I can barely hear you” dance floors. <—-Nvm. Realized this belief was bullshit.
As a result, I’ve devised an alternative strategy to make up for this supposed “disadvantage.” Here it is:
Most dudes at a club do this:
- Dude sees attractive girl dancing with friends
- Glance at her multiple times, wants to dance with her
- Girl knows dude is looking at her, continues dancing but aware dude might come over
- Dude hesitates a couple times, gradually scoots over to girl
- Alcohol helps dude muster up some courage
- Dude puts hands on girls waist
- Depending on girls confidence, girl will either A) Look at dude’s face in disgust B) Move to another spot or C) Friend pulls her away
I’d like to propose a new solution.
Rather than approach a girl by grabbing her waist and start inappropriately grinding your XXXXX against her behind, do the opposite.
Go in front of the girl, and start grinding YOUR behind against her private kingdom. Do this for 15 seconds. Anymore, she’ll think you’re gay.
She’ll be in complete shock and not know what to do, since 99.9% of guys will not think to do this.
After 15 seconds, turn her around.
BAM(pun kinda intended). She’ll be more receptive to dancing with you.
You can take it from there.